Wednesday

Utah Family Photographer { The Bailey Family }




I have been photographing this family for 2 years now and love them to death! It helps that they have been our friends for a good 8-9 years :) These little guys are only 11 months apart and are crazy busy but I got some great shots and I think I captured them at their best and how they are every day. Enjoy these! So much more coming :)

Pssst..... if you want to see more from my shoots and see some sneak peeks I post them on my FACEBOOK page so become a fan! Amber Goddard Photography on FACEBOOK.






I love this next set! This is a typical day in the life on the Bailey's :)











1 comments:

Bronda Bailey September 27, 2010  

You never cease to amaze me. I can't believe that from the chaos of my boys you got those great shots. You are amazing!

The Photographer

The Photographer
I am a happy, pleasant person to work with. I make your session fun and interesting. My goal is to make memories for you and your family that mean a lot and that you can hang on your walls to cherish for years to come.

Fonts on this blog can be found here...

I get the cutest scrapbooking fonts at Free Scrapbook Fonts! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP