Saturday

Utah Child Photographer { Girlies at Wheeler Farm }




I am really liking Wheeler Farm lately :) My hubby went with me to check some places out and he found me 4 new places to shoot! This is one of the those places and I LOVE it!!

These two little sisters are gorgeous and were so good for me. There were a few tears but yo would have no idea at all from the pics I got :)

I am so behind of posts, I will get them up soon :) Stay tuned for some families, an awesome engagement session and my first wedding is tonight! The last week of September also starts my Fall sessions and I am completely booked until November :) Anyways back to these little beauties....




















0 comments:

The Photographer

The Photographer
I am a happy, pleasant person to work with. I make your session fun and interesting. My goal is to make memories for you and your family that mean a lot and that you can hang on your walls to cherish for years to come.

Fonts on this blog can be found here...

I get the cutest scrapbooking fonts at Free Scrapbook Fonts! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP