Monday

Utah Family/Child/Pet Photographer { M Family - Millcreek Canyon }





These are our good friends. I have known Shelly for over 8 years now and I love her cute little family! We went up Millcreek Canyon on a Saturday morning before it got too cold and got some wonderful shots. I had such a hard time choosing which ones to put on here and don't be surprised if I add a few more in the next few days...they are just so beautiful! Enjoy and let me know what you think :)





This one just screams B&W!



The one on the right melts my heart!











LOVE this one! Shelly - make it BIG on one of your walls!









And last but not least my favorite. I couldn't decide between tall or long so you get both :)







Let me know what you think...

1 comments:

Jessica B Photography November 03, 2009  

What a fun pose with the baby leaning against mom & dad's backs!

The Photographer

The Photographer
I am a happy, pleasant person to work with. I make your session fun and interesting. My goal is to make memories for you and your family that mean a lot and that you can hang on your walls to cherish for years to come.

Fonts on this blog can be found here...

I get the cutest scrapbooking fonts at Free Scrapbook Fonts! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP