Sunday

November availability...

I still have sessions available for November. If you wish to get your prints before Christmas you must book your session before November 30th to get them in time! So if you need anything please let me know by then :) Here are my available times for November...

Nov. 14th - 2 sessions available (ask for times)
Nov. 21st - 2 Sessions available (ask for times)

I am planning studio sessions during the week on Wednesday - Friday. The best times are in the morning and late afternoon for best light :) Please email me for the best dates on those. I have some great Christmas props and a new background perfect for your kiddos in their Christmas best :) For the month of November you receive a FREE 8x12 or 2 5x7's with your $50 session so contact me today to book your session! I am booking fast!

And because a post is better with a picture...

This is a sneak peek for Steph!




1 comments:

Steph J November 03, 2009  

Love it! Can't wait to see more. Thanks Amber. We had so much fun!

The Photographer

The Photographer
I am a happy, pleasant person to work with. I make your session fun and interesting. My goal is to make memories for you and your family that mean a lot and that you can hang on your walls to cherish for years to come.

Fonts on this blog can be found here...

I get the cutest scrapbooking fonts at Free Scrapbook Fonts! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP