Monday

End of Summer Mini Sessions

Friday and Saturday are the two days that I am doing vintage themed mini sessions with Maria Ison Photography. There are still spots left if you are interested. Old fishing hole theme for the boys and a vintage tea party/dress up theme for the girls. Sessions are $75 and you receive a cd from both Maria and myself. How awesome is this deal?? Sessions will take place at Wheeler Farm and begin at 5:00 p.m. and will go every 30 minutes. Please let me know ASAP if you are wanting to participate.

0 comments:

The Photographer

The Photographer
I am a happy, pleasant person to work with. I make your session fun and interesting. My goal is to make memories for you and your family that mean a lot and that you can hang on your walls to cherish for years to come.

Fonts on this blog can be found here...

I get the cutest scrapbooking fonts at Free Scrapbook Fonts! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP