Monday

Utah Newborn Photographer { Precious Little Princess "B" }

My first GIRL! And she belongs to one of my Best Friends! I've known her momma longer than my sweet Hubby. We went to College together and were inseperable for a long time! Because of some complications little "B" was born 1 month early so she was way tiny (but so long) she's going to be tall just like her mommy. You would never guess that I took these in her hospital room and "B" was only 3 days old!





























Let me know what you think...

2 comments:

Jax August 05, 2009  

Those are really cute!

Anonymous August 31, 2009  

OMG!!! She is adorable and great job on pictures being taken in the hospital.

The Photographer

The Photographer
I am a happy, pleasant person to work with. I make your session fun and interesting. My goal is to make memories for you and your family that mean a lot and that you can hang on your walls to cherish for years to come.

Fonts on this blog can be found here...

I get the cutest scrapbooking fonts at Free Scrapbook Fonts! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP