Thursday

Photo Exchange

I had the opportunity to do a photo exchange with a photographer in St. George. Her name is Brittany Stucki, you can check out her blog My Framed Photography.

I found out about this great photo exchange from Michelle Kane Photography! She is one talented photographer and I just had to be included in this fun project! Make sure you check out her photoblog to see more of these exchanges with other great photographers all around the US :)

Here is my photo Brittany chose to edit...this is the original right out of the camera.




And here is Brittany's edit...



Here is the photo I chose to edit taken by Brittany...straight out of the camera.



And here is my edited version...



This is an example of how a photo is transformed from it's original to it's finished edit that each client receives. I hope everyone can see the effort that goes into their images and understand the time it takes to make each photo special and clean :)

The Photographer

The Photographer
I am a happy, pleasant person to work with. I make your session fun and interesting. My goal is to make memories for you and your family that mean a lot and that you can hang on your walls to cherish for years to come.

Fonts on this blog can be found here...

I get the cutest scrapbooking fonts at Free Scrapbook Fonts! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP