Monday

Utah Maternity Photographer { Expecting a Baby Boy! }

First of all...isn't she beautiful?! I think she looks a little like Tori Spelling. These were so much fun! I will be posting her family photos right after this! Plus to all you prego ladies out there...I know how uncomfortable you can feel right now and you don't want your photos taken but, you will want to document this time and why not get some cute photos taken. Plus, you know I made her look GOOD!





















Let me know what you think...

2 comments:

Heather July 06, 2009  

all of these turned out pretty good... I love love love the second one and the last one...

Anonymous August 31, 2009  

yes you did make her look GOOD. You can make any one look good. I love how the teal shirt stands out. Bright colors are a plus.

The Photographer

The Photographer
I am a happy, pleasant person to work with. I make your session fun and interesting. My goal is to make memories for you and your family that mean a lot and that you can hang on your walls to cherish for years to come.

Fonts on this blog can be found here...

I get the cutest scrapbooking fonts at Free Scrapbook Fonts! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP